skskdkdkd

Gesuchsvorlage und Hinweise zur Gesucherstellung

in GESUCHE 08.05.2019 17:27
von Aerys Targaryen • 251 Beiträge

Hinweise zur Gesucherstellung

Erstellt für euer Gesuch bitte im entsprechenden Bereich einen eigenen Thread. Der Betreff sollte folgendermaßen aussehen:

(eigener Titel für das Gesuch) | Beziehung zum Suchenden | FREI / RESERVIERT / TEILVERGEBEN / VERGEBEN (nur bei Gruppengesuchen)

Hier ein Beispiel:
You are the blood in my veins. | Geliebter | FREI

Auch in die Canongesuche kann jeder hineinposten, solange es sich dabei um Canons handelt. Beachtet aber bitte, dass eure Gesuche, sollte es sich dabei - wie z.B. bei Rhaella - um stark abgewandelte Canons handeln, die Gesuche in den normalen männlichen oder weiblichen Gesuchen besser aufgehoben sind.

Vorlage

Suchender

Name:

Story:
Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come. Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come. Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come.Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come. Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come. Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come.Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come. Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come. Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come.Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come. Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come. Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come.

Gesuchter

Name:

Beziehung:

Gemeinsame Story:
Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come. Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come. Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come.Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come. Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come. Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come.Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come. Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come. Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come.Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come. Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come. Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come.

Probe:
-post neu [ ]
-post alt [ ]
-play [ ]
keine [ ]

Sonstiges:

[gesuch][style=float:left;margin:2px;][rGes]BILD EINFÜGEN - wird automatisch verkleinert[/rGes][/style]

[style=font-size:26pt][style=font-family: Cinzel Decorative;]Suchender[/style][/style]

[/gesuch]
[style=font-size:12pt][style=font-family: Cinzel Decorative;]Name:[/style][/style]

[style=font-size:12pt][style=font-family: Cinzel Decorative;]Avatar:[/style][/style]

[style=font-size:12pt][style=font-family: Cinzel Decorative;]Alter: [/style][/style]

[style=font-size:12pt][style=font-family: Cinzel Decorative;]Story:[/style][/style]
[scroll2] [/scroll2]
[gesuch][style=float:right; margin:2px;][rGes]HIER BILD DES POTENTIELLEN AVAS EINFÜGEN[/rGes][/style]

[img]https://s18.directupload.net/images/190511/y7y2aml9.png[/img][style=font-size:28pt][style=font-family: Cinzel Decorative;]Gesuchter[/style][/style]

[/gesuch]
[style=font-size:12pt][style=font-family: Cinzel Decorative;]Name:[/style][/style]

[style=font-size:12pt][style=font-family: Cinzel Decorative;]Avatar-Vorschläge:[/style][/style]

[style=font-size:12pt][style=font-family: Cinzel Decorative;]Alter: [/style][/style]

[style=font-size:12pt][style=font-family: Cinzel Decorative;]Beziehung: [/style][/style]

[style=font-size:12pt][style=font-family: Cinzel Decorative;]Gemeinsame Story:[/style][/style]
[scroll2] [/scroll2]

[style=font-size:12pt][style=font-family: Cinzel Decorative;]Probe: [/style][/style]
-post neu [ ]
-post alt [ ]
-play [ ]
keine [ ]

[style=font-size:12pt][style=font-family: Cinzel Decorative;]Sonstiges: [/style][/style]

BITTE KEINE PNs AN DIESEN ACCOUNT!
zuletzt bearbeitet 11.05.2019 18:29 | nach oben springen
lockDas Thema wurde geschlossen.

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute war 1 Gast , gestern 5 Gäste online

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 261 Themen und 484 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen